Sunday, March 8, 2009

Explanation

This is a history as best as I recall of the causes of the Second Civil War. I have had the input of others who I trust to give me some of the content of this on-going blog. In all cases I have tried to get at least two people to confirm the facts. I have been told that I should not write this blog because too many people will not like what I will report to you. There was a time when we did have free speech in America so I will just let you, the reader decide what to do with this history of the Second Civil War.

You are free to pass this blog on to others. I will try to publish as often as I can, but with the way things are today I may only get to publish a few at a time.  I will let you know the date I write each, but I will not tell you my location as of the possbility of arrest.   Yes reader, I am writing in your future.  It is not easy to send these blogs back in time.  Plus I must remember to translate.  (For example, economic growth in the future means growth in government spending.  But you are about to realize that in the comming months.)  

I promise that I will only report to you what I think you can handle.  If I tell you to much about your future then I fear that I may cause mass hysteria.  

My only purpose in giving you this information is in the hope that you some how can change your future.  If that means that I will cease to exist then so be it as we will both be better off.

written  6/29/2021

No comments:

Post a Comment